Gutta Percha & Paper point
ML.029 – M – Millimeter Marked, L – Laser Inspected
.029 – Diameter Tolerance
– Quick and easy method for depth measurements.
– Points with mm marking at 16mm, 18mm, 19mm, 20mm, 22mm and 24mm.
– Eliminates apex perforations which may lead to bleeding.
– Reaches the apex, completely seal the entire length of the canal.
– Save chair time with premeasured points.
– Most accurate depth measurements.
– MMPP is marked to provide preliminary guidance in measuring the root canal depth
before proceeding clinically with the application of the Gutta Percha Points.
– These points are highly absorbent and color coded to identify ISO tip sizes.