NOVASEAL contains glass-ionomere fluorides and could be applied directly, it could be set under all kinds of filling-materials. Light-curing, radiopaque, single component cavity liner.
Compressive strenght – 200 Mpa Depth of curing – 5 mm
• Ready for use one component material
• Time saving:Light curing in seconds
• Quick and hygienic application
• High compressive strength(200 MPa)
• Fluoride release against secondary caries
• High Biocompatibility
Procem contains calcium hydroxide and hydroxylapatite.
|Working Time||1-2 min|
|Curing Time||3-6 min|
UltraTemp temporary luting/filling material is perfect for cementing temporary crowns, bridges, inlays, onlays, and small temporary fillings. The hydrophilic, polycarboxylate chemistry ensures low irritation to pulp and a quality seal. It is water soluble until set for easy cleanup.
- Non-eugenol formula won’t interfere with resin bonding
- Convenient dual-barrel syringe delivery
- Mixing tips provide even mixing for reliable adhesion
- Provides optimal sealing capabilities once cured
- Able to withstand normal biting and chewing forces
- Easy removal at the right time
Temporary Dental Cement
Temp-Bond™ NE non-eugenol temporary zinc-oxide cement offers an option for patients allergic to eugenol. It does not inhibit the polymersation of permanent resin cements and acrylic temporaries, yet provides the same flow and retentive properties of Temp-Bond™.
Impression material with perfect detail reproduction and volume stability. Its consistency enables to make impressions without compressing of soft tissues.
• Moisture in the oral cavity accelerates setting – it cures from the surface
- Full-mouth edentulous impressions for complete dentures
- Temporary fixation of crowns and bridges
Universal Adhesive Resin Dental Cement NX3
Universally indicated for all indirect applications, NX3 is a permanent resin cement system with an innovative chemistry for unmatched aesthetics, adhesion and versatility. Delivery system choices include an automix syringe for dual-cure indications and a light-cure cement for multiple units where unlimited work time is needed. The automixing dual-cure cement can be used for all indirect applications, including veneers. With Kerr’s proprietary amine-free initiator system and optimised resin matrix, NX3 is a truly colour-stable adhesive resin cement.
- Dual-cure automix syringe eliminates hand mixing
- Cement for veneers and indications requiring unlimited work time
- Excellent adhesion to dentine, enamel, CAD/CAM blocks, ceramic, porcelain, resin and metal
- Self-etch or total-etch
- Superior colour stability for long-term aesthetics whether dual-cure or light-cure
- Easy clean-up in gel state.
Self-Etch, Self-Adhesive Dental Cement Maxcem Elite
Maxcem Elite self-etch, self-adhesive resin cement for indirect restorations is simplicity refined – with higher bond strength and superior ease of use – offering proven technology without sacrificing performance: easy to clean up with no hand mixing, and no refrigeration required. For more convenience, intra-oral and root canal tips allow for dispensing of material in areas hard-to-reach.
Introducing the improved Maxcem Elite:
- 90% Greater Bond Strength to Dentine: Maxcem Elite employs the same unique adhesive monomer used in Kerr’s OptiBond family of bonding agents. The optimised resin matrix and filler systems improve wettability, resulting in greater adhesion to dentine.*
- One-Peel™ Cleanup for consistent outcomes: Maxcem Elite’s thixotropic property facilitates the placement of material and easy cleanup.
- No Colour Shift for Better Aesthetics: the colour change in Maxcem Elite is imperceptible, when compared to systems that contain tertiary amines. Colour shift over time is better than leading self-adhesive or adhesive resin cements.*
*Third party studies available upon request
This conventional self-curing material was one of the first cements sold on East European market and its quality is proven since 1957. Today it is well-known, economic and easy-to-use material which is henceforth the dentists´ first choice.
- Clinically proven, highly reliable
- Easy mixing and handling
- Outstanding mechanical properties, compressive strength over 90MPa
- Fixation of metal and metal-ceramic crowns and bridges
- Cement lining under amalgam and composite fillings
- Temporary fillings
- Filling of root canals with gutta-percha post
This conventional self-curing material is based on natural adhesion to hard dental tissues and is not irritating the pulp. Material is suitable for temporary fillings, as the semipermanent cement (strong bond nevertheless easier removing of the long-term temporaries) and definitive cement for crowns and shorter bridges. Adhesor Carbofine – convenience for your patients.
- Not irritating for the pulp
- Natural adhesion to the hard dental tissues
- Discontinuous porosity impedes penetration of microorganisms
- Perfect material for cementing
- Temporary fillings
- Permanent and semi permanent cementation
- Lining under amalgam and composite fillings
Extra fine cement, enabling formation of film up to 25 microns, excellent choice particularly for fixation of metal and metal-ceramic crowns and bridges. Suitable also as cement liner under amalgam and composite fillings and as temporary fillings. It is mostly used for application in very thin layers where allows perfect cavity sealing.
- Film thickness up to 25 microns
- Very fine-grained powder
- Especially suitable as fixation cement
- Cementation of onlays, inlays and other fixed restorations
- Temporary fillings